Sunday, May 1, 2011

@.@

long time din't update my blog dy...i'm lazy to write..diz few months many things had happened...enjoy,happy,sad,tired,cry and the others that i don't know how to say the feelings..i ody start that need to see him everyday...want to know just now , now and later what he will do what he thinks n what he say...phew...i think i'm crazy on him again..oh my!!can i keep crazy on him??haha..what a stupid question..if i ask my self SURE,CAN..hmm...i had suicide because of him before..really a stupid action..i had tried to let him stay by my side...but the suicide is no use for him..he don't care..well...pass! pass! pass!i had force him to stop doing the attitude i don't like to see and don't like to know...try to think again i was stubborn ,selfish, unkind n many...haizz...elaine!!how can u treat your beloved like that??!!how dare  you are!!this few months we have couple back n break again...i dont know y i can say "BREAK" easily to him...many many and many times..how naive is me..luckily, he knew that i dont dare to do so..its just the way let me to take out my angry and my accurate ..if i keep on angry he will apologize to me although is my fault...his pampered ,unconsciously its have be my habit..<i have tell u before dont always pampered me..see now!!>
nevermind..by the way thank you my dear..really thank you so much.. but if u are not with me,how i will be??!
can i be patient when i need to face the next problem without you??please!!i don't know wat the problem that i need to face..after that what again..owh..diz is our reality life...we need to accept everythings that happen to us...no one is except..







i miss you!!really miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment